Tuesday, January 19

Vintage Style Horse Valentines, Free to Print


When I used to sell my designs, these horse Valentines were my best-selling item for spring. There are many, many young ladies who have horse fever, evidently.

If you print two sets out, you can place "Concentration." But kids probably don't do that anymore. I was never any good at it, anyway. Grr.

There are two sheets of these horsey cards. Tomorrow I'll print the second batch, and probably go on and on about something or other.

Don't get too caught up in making Valentines "perfect." People get entirely too fru-fru over things and exasperate themselves. I should know; I'm doing it right now, fussing overmuch with some little hearts made from book pages and sewn around the edges. Maybe they'll be done by tomorrow.

2 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.